As we write this, New York will soon allow salons to reopen. Phase 1 begins on May 26th for a limited number of businesses. After two weeks, an evaluation will be made if a transition is made for Phase 2, which would allow a wider range of business openings. That will include Hair Salons and we anticipate that will take place sometime in early June…if all goes well! We will keep you posted!!!
The staff of LaSpina Renewed Image is looking forward to being reunited with our clients but…there will be many changes, all in place to keep everyone safe.
Trust us, we know everyone wants to get back to feeling like themselves in getting color refreshed and haircuts! We are working very hard to implement procedures that will both help everyone feel a little bit more normal while maintaining very safe salon guidelines. Our goal will be to provide our usual great services, even with this new era of social distancing.
What to expect:
• Staff will be wearing masks or shields during all services.
• Clients are to wear cloth masks, or other coverings, whenever possible.
• If any of our clients aren’t feeling well it is highly important that you schedule hair services to another time.
• Appointments are necessary and will be scheduled in order to minimize the number of people in the salon at any time and maintain social distancing. We will work efficiently to get our clients in and out of our salon.
• Those who may accompany a client will be asked to wait outside in their car.
• Clients are to bring their own water, or other beverages, and reading material. For the time being, we will not be providing any of these little “extras”.
• We ask clients to maintain safe distancing in our salon, especially in our reception area. We always love chatting with our clients, but we must limit conversation, whenever possible, in all areas of our salon.
• Although it should go without saying, know that we will constantly be disinfecting our salon. Our workstations, chairs…anyplace where just a “touch” might pass along this virus which we all just want to go away….and it won’t if everyone is careless.
• Our styling tools will constantly soak in disinfectant. Hand sanitizer will be readily available. We will be doing all that’s necessary to refresh our salon and provide clients with a safe environment.
For now, this will be our new “normal” and we will appreciate everyone’s cooperation. Remember that we will be here for you, ready to do our best! It’s not just about being “beautiful you”, it’s about you…staying safe and staying healthy!